- Part 1 - User generated content that passes through a quality filter
- Part 2 - Persistent world and good story
- Part 3 - Crafting and economy 2.0 (see EVE Online's industry)
- Part 4 - Old school RPG customization system (stats, appearance, gear, etc.)
- Part 5 - Real world simulation
For instance, allowing players to have a visible and lasting impact on the game and then mixing it with the concept of a more real world simulation could produce interesting outcomes; e.g., too much hunting of one particular species could throw the ecosystem and biodiversity of the surrounding area out of balance.