The super secret information does indeed reveal that the game involves cars, as evident from the lines "dragging him behind your car" and "when he is launched out of a car." The email also states that character animation for the "human characters" needs improvement because "right now it's so dry, it needs to feel like an action movie." Cars and humans? This game is going to be awesome.
All joking aside, this could indicate that Jaffe is currently working on a Twisted Metal sequel. Or it could not. It could be another car game entirely. With human characters. The blog post mentions a big milestone at the end of the month, which may mean we'll be seeing whatever game this is at E3 in early June.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25