We here at WoW Insider are on a Daily Quest to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere.
There's really no reason that the above photo needed to be included in today's Daily Quest, other than the sheer awesomeness that was SNL last weekend.
- Honor's Code has a good story about how that little extra push helped down Vezax. A good read for those working on him, or thinking about working on him.
- Twisted Nether Blogcast is having a t-shirt design contest for their trip to BlizzCon. Win a 60-day game card!
- Too Many Annas asks: are your problems healer caused?
- Does your mother play a Shaman? If so, she will love Lodur's Restoration Shaman - Best in Slot for Patch 3.1.
- Shields Up! takes a look at the loot council distribution method.