- BlizzCon ticket status
BlizzCon ticket sales took place last Saturday, and things sold out in about 30 minutes. Here's the breakdown.
- Project 62*80: 62 level 80s by Christmas
A World of Warcraft player wants to create 62, yes 62, level 80s by December 25th.
- Boom goes the servers
Server issues bring the game down on a Friday night.
- Game Fuel pets for all. Sort of.
Mountain Dew meets World of Warcraft in the form of a noncombat pet.
- Ensidia gets 10-man Algathon world first
And yet again, the game has been beaten.
- The Queue: Going to the movies
You have questions, and we endeavor to answer them for you.
- From our readers: Is my Ulduar-clearing guild holding me back?
Is it possible to be in a guild that's too good?
- WoW Rookie: Filter out the @#*(!
How to make sure you only see what you want.
- Ready Check: Casual meets hardcore
What's the real difference between casual and hardcore players?
- Forum Post of the Day: Be disciplined about healing meters
Healing meters definitely aren't everything when it comes to raiding performance.