We here at WoW.com are on a Daily Quest to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining
WoW-related links from around the blogosphere.
- This Saturday, the guild Exodus will be joining Stompalina and crew on the Rawrcast. It kicks off immediately after our own podcast, so give it a listen!
- Part seven of Too Many Annas' epic Angrathar fiction has been posted.
- James Peripheral, one of WoW.com's user bloggers, tells the world why he plays MMOs. Why? Family.
- Big Hit Box supplies some very basic tips for players new to grouping as melee. All of you new Death Knights and Retribution Paladins might want to take a look. Ret Vets get a pass.
- Do you have children that play WoW? Are you concerned that they might be seeing things in chat channels that they shouldn't be? NoStockUI has some suggestions for the parent that wants their child's game experience to be a little safer.