The player controls a remote-controlled robot Pokémon, building strength by fighting Pokémon in the wild, in anticipation of a big tournament. Gameplay is real-time, like a Zelda or Ys-type action RPG. And, of course, four players can face off in the game's Battle Royale arena mode.
Melee! Pokémon Scramble will be out in Japan on June 16. No release dates have been announced outside of Japan, but Nintendo won't deprive the rest of the world of its biggest brand.
[Via Nintendo Life]
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19