According to Haller, the current state of Spyborgs development no longer required the full complement of employees at Bionic. "Last week, we completed our Beta delivery [of Spyborgs] to Capcom," he told G4. "We now only need a small team to handle any bugs that might pop up over the next month or so. The game is for all intents and purposes finished and delivered."
In fact, Haller confirmed that Bionic is "six months into" its next project, and will begin hiring more staff following a successful prototype submission for that game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19