- Art Style: BOXLIFE (Nintendo, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): Players work in a paper-folding factory and must not only navigate the sharp edges of said paper, but also the fierce competition of the corporate ladder. Take your love of origami and dead trees to new heights in Nintendo's latest installment in its Art Style series.
- Drill Sergeant Mindstrong (XSEED, 1 - 4 players, 800 Wii Points): Unlike the military's physically demanding boot camp, this is a training camp for the mind. Players are drilled on a series of questions, with the goal to be the top recruit in the class. We just hope everyone learns something in the end and grows as a person, like in that Major Payne movie.
- NEVES Plus (Yukes Company of America, 1 - 4 players, 800 Wii Points): Originally a DS puzzler, the game now comes to Wii in an enhanced state that adds several multiplayer modes spanning across 500 new puzzles. Players can work cooperatively, or against one another, as each tries to complete one silhouetted puzzle after the next.
- Family Mini Golf (Aksys Games, 1 - 8 players, 500 Wii Points): Aksys brings the family back again, this time for a round of putt-putt. The press release mentions that there will be several hazard-filled courses to navigate, and that players "can download new courses to expand" the experience. Based on Aksys's other Family titles, however, you may want to wait a bit on this one.
- SimEarth: The Living Planet (TG16 CD-ROM, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Players hold the hand of several species, watching and caring for them as they evolve into intelligent life on our spinning blue rock. It's kind of like that bag of sea monkeys you ordered from the back of that comic book that one time, except in SimEarth, you can't accidentally knock the little tank over onto your bed and make your sheets smell like your uncle's beach house.
NEC TurboGrafx 16
Nintendo Wii console