- The Epic Book 8 quest line, involving the thwarting of Gorothúl, sorcerer of Dol Guldur
- The Summer Festival, including two new events, located at The Shire and the area outside Thorin's Hall
- A huge crafting revamp
- Numerous class tweaks
- A barter system for First Age Legendary Items
- Changes to Lothlorien Gift Boxes
- A boat NPC for Lake Everswim... er, Evendim!
The other good news is that we now know that Thursday the 25th is the tentative release date for Book 8 on the European servers. It was first spotted on the LotRO-Europe Twitter, and later backed up by Community Officer Faya on the forums. We're expecting official confirmation of the European launch date within the next 24 hours. %Gallery-64417%%Gallery-64288%