Things are heating up both outside and in the World of Warcraft lately, as we're gearing up for a big time content release. Joystiq's sister site WoW.com has all the news you need about patch 3.2, from the latest changes and updates to when we'll actually see it out on the live realms. Read on for more about the biggest and best MMO around.
- Patch 3.2 PTR patch notes
Here's the breakdown on what'll be in the Public Test Realm very soon.
- Crusaders' Coliseum details released
Blizzard gives out deets on what we'll see in the next big instance added to the game.
- Patch 3.2 changes to the tiered Emblem system
3.2 will bring both new sets of gear tokens to collect, as well as some tweaks and updates to old ones.
- New Shaman totem interface revealed
Shamans will have new ways to both watch and lay down their totems.
- Class Q&A: Mage
Blizzard answers questions on "the iconic caster" class.
- WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.2
Everything you need to know about the upcoming content patch, and then some.
- The OverAchiever: Guide to Midsummer Fire Festival Achievements
The Fire Festival is back, and so's our guide to get the most out of it.
- Insider Trader: Patch 3.2 profession change analysis
What's new with professions? Read this column and find out.
- The Queue: Patch 3.2 and beyond the infinite
Our readers ask questions every day, and we offer up answers just as often.
- Guildwatch: We're not even in his guild
Another week brings another look at all of the guild drama, downed, and recruiting news from around the realms.