- Faction changes coming to World of Warcraft
Horde can be Alliance, Alliance can be Horde, cats and dogs sleeping together! It's lunacy!
- Patch 3.2 PTR unveils Tier 9 sets
The next level of epic armor is coming to the game in the latest content patch...
- Patch 3.2 PTR Tier 9 set names
...And it's got a great set of lore names to go with along with it.
- Patch 3.2 upcoming Engineering changes
Big changes for one of the game's most popular professions.
- Exodus punished for exploiting Yogg-Saron encounter
After a guild accomplishes a world-first achievement kill, Blizzard determines they didn't quite follow the rules.
- Patch 3.2 PTR: Tauren Druid conversation may reveal lore and expansion secrets
A pair of Druids chatting in the new content patch might hint at the future of the game.
- The OverAchiever: Guide to Midsummer Fire Festival achievements
Azeroth is heating up with the Fire Festival -- here's how to get everything done this week.
- Arcane Brilliance: More questions than answers
Our Mage columnist didn't get all his questions answered in Blizzard's recent Q&A article about the class.
- Patch 3.2 PTR: New heirloom items gallery
A pictoral look at some new heirloom items headed to the game.
- WoW Casually: What Patch 3.2 means for casuals
Oh, you don't raid five times a week? Patch 3.2 has something for you as well.