This week's awesomeness extends to WiiWare, with both Bplus's Bit Boy!!, the maze action game that shuffles between various levels of retro, and Gradius Rebirth, which settles at the 16-bit era. And on DSiWare, the Mario calculator and clock apps arrive. Roll your eyes all you want, but they're surprisingly delightful. Details after the break.
Nintendo also announced Hanabi Festival titles you can expect in following weeks: Bomberman '94, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II, MUSHA, Detana!! Twinbee, and the NES Smash Table Tennis!
- Ogre Battle (SNES, 1 player, 900 Wii Points)
- Pulseman (Mega Drive, 1 player, 900 Wii Points)
- Bit Boy!! (1-2 players, 600 Wii Points)
- Gradius Rebirth (1 player, 600 Wii Points)
- Brain Challenge (1 player, 800 DSi Points)
- Mario Calculator (1 player, 200 DSi Points)
- Mario Clock (1 player, 200 DSi Points)
Nintendo Wii console