There are a smattering of other changes, the most significant perhaps being that stockpiled units in a locked-down base will now release much faster when the base is unlocked. Very good news for anyone that has seen their stockpiled units killed one by one as they emerge from an unlocked base.
Check out all the changes after the break.
- UNSC Warthogs Gauss cannon damage against tanks and other heavily armored vehicles reduced by 25%
- UNSC Warthogs build time increased by 3 seconds to 25 seconds
- Anders research time bonus decreased to 25% from 50%. Her Research cost bonus remains unchanged at 50%
- Covenant and UNSC turrets have 5% increased health and 5% increased damage
- UNSC Elephants have a 20% more health
- Grenade damage type now has 25% additonal damage against Warthogs and other medium armor ground vehicles.
- Recycle basic cost return fixed to be 50% for constructed buildings.
- Locked down bases when unlocked will now release units inside very quickly, which means that when under attack a player can now build a fighting force while locked down and then release them much more quickly than before
- UNSC Leader powers disabled at the start of Reinforcement Matches
- Players no longer receive points for team killing.
- Self Destructing/Recycling buildings now gives points to opponents
- Players should now find it much easier to play System Link games
- Fixed Covenant Shield Generator Exploit
- Invisible Units should now have invisible health bars
- Players will no longer be able to scout opposing bases by using the area-select tool
- Key specs
- Reviews • 91
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22