The three games (Advance! Fire Adventure Team, Go! Storm Adventure Team, and Aim! Light Adventure Team!) each feature a different set of starting Pokemans. And in this game, your team can cooperate even more than in other Pokemon games, by piling up and attacking enemies simultaneously. The WiiWare game also features the "rescue" ability found in recent Shiren the Wanderer games, in which friends can revive your team over the Wi-Fi Connection.
After the break, we've embedded a trailer that details these features -- and shows off the adorable little Pokemon.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19