- Character information, including gear, achievements, and specs
- PvP leader boards
- Talent calculators
- Official Blizzard news
- An integrated item browser
- In-game calendars
Some first impressions of the app after the break!
These are some of the first impressions I've had of the app. We'll have more in-depth analysis at a later time.
- You can buy the app via this link if it's not showing up in the app store for you.
- The exact name of the application is "World of Warcraft Mobile Armory". On my iPhone I went and searched "WoW Armory" via the app store and it showed up as the last item in the search results.
- When you open the app for the first time, you are asked to log in. I have a Battle.net enabled account, with an authenticator attached. I entered my Battle.net login information and was then taken to the main screen. I was not asked for my authenticator info. The app also allows you to save your login info for faster access in the future.
- The app requires version 2.2 or later of the iPhone OS. (Note there was some incorrect information here originally that we've since corrected.)
- There are some good animations with the app. When you move to a new page, the current page flips away, like a book page.
- You have a button to immediately return to one of your characters.
- You can easily bookmark other characters for quick viewing.
- Gear viewing and calendar viewing is very very slick.
- Talent calculators are a little sluggish.
- Key specs
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 in
- Weight 5.04 oz
- Released 2015-09-25