For instance, the end of David Bowie's "Fame" contains the titular word 24 times in a row, starting at an inhumanly high pitch and then descendng. If you hit five of the "fames," you unlock the gold challenge record, 20 "fames" nets you a platinum challenge record, and hitting all 24 "fames" gives you the diamond challenge record. Also, if you can make it through all of Rammstein's "Du Hast" without tearing your ears off, you get a multi-diamond challenge record.
Okay, that last one was fake, but for more real song-specific challenges, Destructoid's got a huge list of examples.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 2 1st-gen
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One