Q appears to have a lot in common with the Knytt games -- the tiny protagonist exploring beautiful landscapes, dealing with environmental puzzles. It follows a young woman traversing various planets in search of pieces of a transporter, "armed" only with a camera, "to document information and capture the environments."
According to Nicalis's Tyrone Rodriguez, the developer has "WiiWare in mind." However, "In truth," he told IGN, "it could be WiiWare, Wii disc or even PSN, XBLA and PC."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19