Overall, it looks like Activision was the "loser" in this agreement, though, of course, the whole point of settling was to avoid having a loser. First off, the source claims that the game will be released as planned in October. Second, the LA Times says, "it appears very likely that Activision received little to no compensation from Double Fine and agreed to a settlement to avoid losing its case in open court."
Now that all that's dealt with, hopefully we can get back to talking about important things, like GWAR.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One