We possess equal amounts of affinity for hexagonal turn-based strategy games and mother nature -- naturally, W!Games' upcoming PSN strategy title Greed Corp really resonated with our green-tinted hearts. The trailer above gives a pretty good depiction of what the game's about -- four corporations are struggling to take control of a dying planet, while trying to balance out their own resource consumption and environmental preservation. Fail to do so, and you'll either end up too weak, or plummet to certain death.
It's a neat concept for a game, incorporating elements from Halo Wars, Risk and ... Don't Break the Ice. We'll be getting our hands on this bold mixture when the game lands on the PSN near the end of September.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One
Microsoft Xbox 360