Moore notes that EA pulled in $150 million "by talking to the female consumer and providing a solution to someone who perhaps can't get to a gym, or afford one, through EA Sports Active." He adds that it's "not only great business" for EA, but it's "changing people's lives through a game." He concludes that EA is "delighted" to be talking to girls and women.
We'll bet the company is delighted. So delighted that it "indefinitely" delayed the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions Grand Slam Tennis in order to push out an expansion for EA Sports Active.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19