With Keymote, you'll never again have to remember a shortcut. Keymote creates single buttons out of complicated shortcuts and groups them by application, speeding up your productivity and boosting your workflow. Basically, Keymote acts as a remote for your Mac and can control almost any application.
The developer notes that you can "Easily control Front Row from across the room, refresh your Twitter stream wirelessly, or play a song from iTunes without even touching your computer, the possibilities are endless."
Some highlights of Keymote include:
- Simple and intuitive user interface that makes using Keymote easy and fun.
- Easy to connect and operate over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Organizes your keystrokes, keeping the ones you use close at hand.
- Highly customizable with different key colors, the ability to add tactile feedback with vibrations and more.
- Built-in store for purchasing keystroke sets for almost any Mac application. Don't worry, most of these are free.
- Customize and share your keystrokes and layouts with other users easily.
The application is available in the iTunes App Store for $3.99 and is well worth the price. In addition to the app, you'll need to head over to Iced Cocoa's website, download the free Keymote receiver, and then pair your iPhone or iPod touch with the receiver application on your Mac.
Here are a few shots of the application in action: