"The only explanation I can offer is that we used a lot Epic's internal testers for the game and since they have a number of multiplayer games, that might just be his title at Epic," said Chair's Laura Mustard. "Otherwise, he's got a pretty good gig as there's not much multiplayer testing that can be done on a game that is single-player only, right?" Epic's Mark Rein concurred, adding "We have testers at Epic who specialize in multi-player testing and probably one of them helped out on Shadow Complex in their spare time."
Sorry, gang. Sounds like if you were hoping for co-op complex crawling, you're going to be waiting a while.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One