The second of three planned DLC packs for Red Faction: Guerrilla will add more multiplayer mayhem on September 17 -- just over threeeee weeeks from now. The pack adds eight new maps and two new modes (listed after the break!), some of which are shown and discussed in the the video above.
Volition is aiming to release the Multiplayer Pack for PS3 and Xbox 360 at $7 (560). Oh, and for those who've yet to play Guerrilla, we totally recall telling you to "get your ass to Mars."
Update: THQ has ninja-switched the DLC date to Sept 17 from the 10. Don't believe us? The original date can still be heard in the video.
New Maps (Playable on all but Siege):
- Team Bagman
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One