Do you know how much we love you, dearest readers? So much so, that while we're giving away a sore throat-inducing pack of SingStar and SingStar Queen this week to one lucky reader, we're not giving you any of those nasty plastic peripherals that we know you hate so much. That's right -- two singing games, none of those ridiculous microphones!
Lunacy you say? How about this? We'll throw in a complimentary Joystiq sticker along with the fantastic SingStar Swag Saturday Spectacular! All you have to do is leave a comment below telling us how many plastic peripherals you already own. A winner will be chosen at random after the contest ends tomorrow evening and emailed shortly thereafter. You can thank us later, don't worry about it.
- Leave a comment telling us how many plastic peripherals you already own (for any console).
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada, excluding Quebec.(Nous sommes désolés, Québecois!)
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 7:01 pm ET on Sunday, August 30. We'll randomly select one at that time to receive: one copy of SingStar and SingStar Queen (ARV $30 and $37, respectively).
- For a list of complete rules, click here
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25