Most will use the in-game recording to show off their best multiplayer moments, but the truly dedicated will be enticed by what Uncharted 2 can offer. Players can place Drake in front of a green screen, for example, and queue up various animations and camera angles. Taking that footage, a professional video editor can transplant Drake into the Sex and the City movie or an old episode of Power Rangers -- the possibilities are endless!
In addition, players can don a headset when doing facial close-ups. The animation system is intelligent enough to turn your audio stream into lip syncing for the on-screen characters. For added authenticity, you can even hire Nolan North to voice Drake. It should be pretty easy, considering he seemingly never turns down a role ever. Check out the tools in motion after the break.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25