"With the core PS3 and Xbox 360 models priced only $50 higher than the Wii, we expect year-over-year sales of Wii hardware to continue their annual declines until the company either changes its bundle or lowers price," Pachter pronounced before concluding, "Wii unit sales are 50% below last year's level over the last five months, and we think that September sales will repeat the pattern."
So, Joystiq Biomass, let's say Nintendo doesn't cut the price of the Wii before the holidays. What games and/or hardware would you bundle the system with in order to boost sales -- and help save Ivan?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19