The first, Toy Soldiers, is a tower defense game with over fifty different units and online (as well as offline) multiplayer. It's being created by Signal Studios, though we believe this is the developer's first project, so we can't really call that a loss or a win. Stay tuned, we'll have impressions of it for you soon.
The second announcement, Snoopy Flying Ace, is an aerial combat game being developed by Smart Bomb Interactive, the same house behind Snoopy vs The Red Baron. The big shock? It doesn't look half bad. No, seriously! Check out the trailer after the jump to see for yourself.
Source -- Toy Soldiers
Source -- Snoopy Flying Ace
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One