Name: Edge of Agony (Wowhead, Thottbot, MMO Champion)
Type: Epic Two-Hand Sword
Damage/Speed: 651 - 977 / 3.50 (232.6 DPS)
- +112 Agility, +92 Stamina
- Improves haste by 62, attack power by 183, and armor penetration by 86. Note that these are the stats for the 10-man normal item (Trial of the Crusader drops are pretty confusing actually). The 10-man Heroic version has a better version of this, but with the same name and graphic.
- Blue socket with a +4 armor penetration rating socket bonus.
- Also, this sword only drops when it's Horde running the instance -- Alliance get Reckoning, which is the same sword with a different graphic. So yes, there are actually four different versions of this sword in the game -- normal and heroic for Alliance, and normal and heroic for Horde. Sheesh.
- Plus, just look at it. Those runes aren't just for the death knight above -- that sword just looks amazing. Alliance is a little too holy for my tastes, but this thing really does look like it could cause some agony.
- Hunter weapon, kthxbye.
Getting Rid of It: Sells back to vendors for 29g 40s 7c or disenchants into an Abyss Crystal. Odds are that, unless you're running the 25-man version of ToC, you'll probably be using this until at least Icecrown. It's a nice sword.