Fortunately, French site JV247 has received a few purported, light-shedding screenshots from an anonymous source at Capcom. If legit, these screens reveal the existence of the oft-rumored Super Street Fighter IV -- a retail game (or perhaps just a DLC expansion) that will add at least two Street Fighter regulars to the game: Juri and T. Hawk (seen above). These screens look like the real deal, but details from the source are scant.
Stay tuned -- an official announcement is expected within the next 24 hours.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One