Peep our roundup of ten popular posts from the past week after the break.
- Cataclysm starting zone lore and other new details revealed
More information from Blizzard about the new expansion.
- World of Warcraft patch 3.2.2a is live
A bugfix patch, implemented into the game to get rid of some of last week's bugs.
- Ghostcrawler to take a break from the forums
One of the game's major devs backs off of the official forums, though rumors of his departure were somewhat exaggerated.
- Details on the Alterac Valley bracket changes
Blizzard mixes up the battleground brackets in Alterac Valley.
- Alex Afrasiabi on Cataclysm and the origin of phasing
Phasing, the technology Blizzard created that has revolutionized MMO gaming, was originally a bugfix. How about that.
- Ready Check: Onyxia
Here's how to take down the first raid in the game, newly repurposed for the fifth anniversary of release.
- Patch 3.2.2 sees stealthed hunter nerfs
Kill Shot at close range? No more.
- Drama Mamas: Dealing
Our resident anti-drama advice columnists tell you to get over it.
- WoW patch 3.2.2 changes for mages
What's up with arcane casters in the newest patch release.
- The Queue: Roasting a pig on a MacBook Pro
Our Q&A column answers your questions, including how to get WoW running more smoothly on a MacBook.