Things are hopping as usual over in Azeroth, and Joystiq sister site WoW.com is jumping in time with the tune. Patch 3.3 is being tested, and from what we know so far, it'll bring a new raid, new 5-mans, and possibly the end of the story of Arthas Menethil (a.k.a. The Lich King himself). Want to learn more? Read on!
- World of Warcraft Patch 3.3 PTR patch notes
Here's what Blizzard has put in the new patch so far.
- Blizzard releases details on Icecrown Citadel
Official details on what the new raids and instances will be like.
- Cataclysm starting zone lore and other new details revealed
Hints on what we'll find in the starting zones of the new races. And boy do they sound fun.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: New Tauren skins found
A new look for the cow people in patch 3.3.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: New weekly quests to do while raiding
The new patch will bring with it more rewards for raiders who go after certain bosses.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Pit of Saron first impressions
Our bloggers headed into the new instance, and survived long enough to come back with these impressions.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Undocumented paladin changes
Pally changes on the PTR so far.
- Scattered Shots: Patch 3.3, what's on the horizon for hunters
Looking ahead to what's in store for ranged DPS.
- Arcane Brilliance: Patch 3.3 PTR changes for mages
Blink is fixed? Go figure!
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Undocumented druid changes
Updates for shapeshifters from the latest public test realm.