The incorporation of Fanta products into Phantasy Star Portable 2 was bad enough; though we could almost excuse it for its appropriately futuristic-sounding name. There's little we can do to reconcile the addition of Pizza Hut branding into the title, though -- especially when said addition includes a pizza box shield and pizza peel sword (seen above; no photoshopping necessary). Other in-game products include literal pizza huts, dolls of the company's Japanese mascot, Mr. Cheese, and an epic boss encounter against the Noid, who attempts to ruin delicious pizza pies regardless of their corporate affiliation.
Okay, so we made up that part about the boss fight -- sorta -- but the rest is totally for real!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15