The game uses a single button to control Susumu's jumps, as well as attacks, basketball dunks, and whatever the situation calls for. It's like Canabalt, but with more dancing. All the while, a running commentary on Susumu's progress displays at the top of the screen. It also includes split screen multiplayer for up to four.
Tomena Sanner will be out, unfortunately, in Q1 2010.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19