Let's face it, that Modern Warfare 2 robe and slippers set we offered up yesterday was downright impractical. It's like, where are you even supposed to hang that stuff when you're not wearing it, you know? Sheesh.
Today, we hope to make amends for our previous oversight by giving away one Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition game bundle for Xbox 360 (pictured above). The highlight, of course, is a pair of night vision goggles and a man head on which to hang the specs when they're not in use. But really, why would you ever, ever take them off?
To enter for your chance to win:
- Leave a comment telling us the scariest thing you ever (thought) you saw in the dark.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM ET on Friday, November 13.
- At that time, we'll randomly select one winner to receive the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition game bundle for Xbox 360 ($149.99 ARV).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One