Supreme Commander 2 has registered a deployment date of March 2 and 16, 2010, for PC and Xbox 360, respectively. Gas Powered Games' real-time strategy sequel, which is set 25 years after the first game's "Infinite War," will enter retail right in the middle of what we are slowly thinking of calling "the endless Q4." Then again, it is an RTS -- and a console title as well -- so the field isn't as crowded.
The original Supreme Commander was well received back in 2007, and Gas Powered's Creative Director Chris Taylor states that the team has "continually exceeded all of [his] expectations throughout [the] development." Check out the video above and see if you agree with how the game is coming along.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One