Ah, patch 3.3
! Between Icecrown Citadel
and the Dungeon Finder Tool
, most of the team is too busy chain running dungeons to bother to let us know what they're playing this weekend. But at least some of our stalwart crew of WoW
-playing adventurers managed to get their heads out of the game for long enough to let us know what they're up to -- and, no surprise, most of them are hanging out in Icecrown and collecting loot using the Dungeon Finder. The suspense lies only in the details -- which you may read on to see for yourself.
- Adam Holisky (@adamholisky): Since I've geared my paladin tank up in two nights, I'm going to be gearing my hunter and rogue up next. Seriously, Blizzard just made an addicting game more addicting. 20 minutes of nothing to do? Hey, how about a quick heroic and some badges.
- Alex Ziebart (@aziebart): Gearing up pretty much every single one of my alts via spamming the LFG tool. Also, relearning how to eat and drink after my latest adventure in dentistry.
- Allison Robert: Probably healing a Rusted drake run for guild alts, possibly an ICC-10, and continuing to enjoy the new LFG!
- C. Christian Moore (@TheArenaGuy): Quad-boxing. Yep. They're 65 right now. Hopefully they'll be 70+ by the end of the weekend, and 80 soon after that.
- Dan O'Halloran: Running Icecrown 5-man Forge of Souls in WoW on Friday night with my usual crew of misfits. BTW, "let's keep throwing our corpses at the boss until our armor turns red" is not a viable tactic.
- Daniel Whitcomb (@danielwhitcomb): Running the new 5-man heroics every day until I get my battered hilt, then random dungeon running my ass off to get more t9 for my off-spec on my death knight. Or I may random dungeon with my 79 Druid instead to get him geared up to heal raids and heroics. I also still need to get a Noth group together for the weekly raid quest. That's right baby, I got my WoW groove back.
- Kelly Aarons (@Cadistra): Trying out a new kitteh build from a Twitter friend, drawing comics, a birthday party, and frantically starting/finished Christmas shopping. T__T
- Lisa Poisso (@emused): Still patiently leveling my paladin through the middle levels, sweetly oblivious to the slammin' speed-run commotion elsewhere in the game...
- Matthew Rossi: All shaman, all the time until he's fully geared to heal 10 man ICC.
- Matt Low (@mattycus): Like the rest, making repeated use of the LFG tool to get some healing gear for my alts. Cleared out ICC on my mains and now it's time to do it on my other characters.
- Michael Sacco (@mikesacco): Getting my alts their well-deserved Tier 9 and my main his Perky Pug.
- Robin Torres (@cosmiclaurel): We're having actual weather right now in Los Angeles and it's made me feel rather icky. So, I'll be cuddled up in a comfy chair, with a blanket, some tea, a lap kitty or two and some dailies.
- Zach Yonzon (@battlemasters): Back with a vengeance! The game seems fresh again after a long, unintended hiatus from consistent play. My gameplay for the most part has rusted considerably. New realm, new name, new race, new guild... and a new class to master. Uh, so who's that Arthas fellow again?
Now, guys 'n' gals, why don't you tell us -- what are you playing