Sony has adopted a pricing structure that is becoming increasingly familiar: free-to-play to a point, with the option to break out the credit card and purchase more in an a la carte system. You can play the first five levels free, and additional items are available for purchase to help you advance beyond that.
The game launches today for PlayStation 3 owners who have a PlayStation Home account -- just look for the teleporter in the PlayStation Home Central Plaza and you're on your way.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25