"We are particularly proud that the game will be released in its original entirety, with no content altered or removed whatsoever," Sega Australia general manager Darren Macbeth told Kotaku. "This is a big win for Australian gamers. We applaud the Classification Review Board on making a decision that clearly considers the context of the game, and is in line with the modern expectations of reasonable Australians".
We now urge our Australian friends not to do anything that might appear even the least bit inspired by this game. If you see a ravenous, monstrous alien, let it go unblasted.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One