In case you didn't get enough during the holidays, we're also providing you with a grandma guilt trip: Well, no, you don't have to spend your Wii points on Stop Stress, the first-person anti-stress game, but it would be a nice way of saying thank you. Also, call your Aunt Kathy. You know how she misses you.
To enter for your chance to win:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how you relieve stress
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person
- This entry period ends at 10:00PM ET on Saturday, January 2
- We'll randomly select one winner at that time to receive 4,000 Wii Points [ARV: $40] -- please check your emails!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19