When Paul Haddad of Tapbots offered us fifteen license codes for a giveaway, I blithely assumed that they were for Pastebot, their cool cut, copy, and paste app for iPhone. I set up the giveaway yesterday and have been thrilled with the number of entries (you can still enter until midnight ET tonight, by the way).
Well, Paul reminded me this morning that the giveaway was for Weightbot, as we wanted to do a tie-in to everyone's resolution to lose (or in some cases, gain) weight in the new year. After flogging myself for my lack of memory, I received another email from Paul stating that it would just be easier for him to create promo codes for Pastebot and we could keep the Weightbot codes as well. Thank you, Paul!
What does that mean? We're giving away fifteen copies of Weightbot, too! This will be a completely different giveaway, and to enter you just need to leave a comment telling us how many pounds you'd like to lose or gain this year. Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us how many pounds you'd like to lose or gain, tracking it with Weightbot
- The comment must be left before Sunday, January 3, 2009, 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Fifteen winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prizes: Promo Code for one copy of Weightbot (Value: US$1.99)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 43
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 4.7 inches
- Internal memory 16 GB
- Camera 8 megapixels
- Dimensions 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in
- Weight 4.55 oz
- Released 2014-09-19
Apple iPod touch 6th-gen