Rather than a port, Alpine Studios is concocting a new game based on the original, with "fun, a little fear and many exciting moments to all family members who dare to seek their fortunes and rid Stonekeep´s dungeons and corridors of evil using the Wii Remote controller," according to Alpine founder Les Pardew.
We'll find out what this means sometime before the Q3 2010 release. Will Alpine really come up with a casual, family-friendly concept based on ... first-person dungeon RPGs? It's hard to imagine a less casual-oriented genre.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 330
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19