Thankfully, fans of the console game's bold, 2D artwork need not worry about a calamity being triggered (hnngggghhh) in the miniaturization process. According to Aksys project lead Michael Manzanares, "Every frame of animation and hit box is painstakingly replicated from the original game, so all of your combos work without a hitch. And new Unlimited versions of your favorite characters don't hurt, either."
BlazBlue Portable will also support multiplayer battles via Ad-Hoc mode, so you can punch all your friends -- right in their foolishly unprotected hit boxes.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15