"We at Capcom too, wanted to see the Samurai Pizza Cats in the game. We were in discussion with Tatsunoko Productions to try to get them in the game. It went right up the last minute, but it didn't go through," revealed Niitsuma. It didn't end there, either -- Capcom even considered putting in Speed Racer. Niitsuma commented that the hurdle with him was putting his race car into the game, something we find a bit odd considering the game has characters who are far larger and comprised of far more complicated mechanical parts than a stinkin' race car!
In other news: Joystiq finally has a Samurai Pizza Cats tag. May it console you in your time of need.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19