We hope you didn't have anything planned for the next hour or so, because we've got quite the mission and you're the only person who can get the job done. See, Konami deployed a bounty of new screens (63 in all) for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and we can't possibly get through them all.
There are some multiplayer screens, art of various characters and equipment shots, and even a few screens of Peace Walker's progressive recruitment system we've dubbed "the smart balloon." As if we weren't frightened enough by stranger danger, now we have to know that the military has had auto-piloting balloons that can whisk us off to "re-education" centers at will since the '70s. It's just a video game, right, guys? Right?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15