At last, we can "brave the elements" of the wild without having to actually experience the raw elements that make us want to stay safely indoors. And considering that the closest we get to "the wild" is the local zoo, it's good to know that the game will feature "more than 30 big game, native, and fowl species across multiple environments." Heck, we can even polish up our lacking rifleman skills with F&S:TOC's free hunt and practice modes. How could we go wrong!
What's this about Cabela's somethingorother, you say?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One