- North America: 54 percent
- Latin America: 56 percent
- Western Europe: 78 percent
- Eastern Europe: 51 percent
- Oceania (including Australia and New Zealand): 92 percent
The report also shows that even though the iPhone is still the top smartphone in North America, Motorola's Droid is gaining ground. It was the third most commonly used device, just behind the iPhone and iPod Touch, and the second most-used smartphone. The much-hyped Palm Pre barely takes a sliver of the market here.
You can study the entire report over at AdMob's site.