Cancel whatever you have scheduled today.
Make a pot of coffee.
Do some stretches; long bouts of sitting are unhealthy.
Feed the cats. Let the dog out.
Seriously, this list is big. It's unruly!
P.S. I tried to get you guys a good Long Cat picture but I failed you all. Maybe next time? Yes. Next time.
In a related note, I have a distaste for the new way to search through the icanhascheezburger site.
Ready? Set. Go!
- The Daily Blink: A Word from Our Sponsor. I heartily enjoy this comic. So, I'll link this one too: Survey Says.
- The Daily Blink: Our Sister Publication and Dude, Like, I Just Totally Dinged.
- New! The Warcraft Hero in: The Hero's New Cloak.
- Battlemasters: To the ground, baby!
- WoW, eh: Welcome to the Jungle. I wonder if they have fun and games?
- NPC: Big Boned. Also, Binkfield and To Meter, or Not to Meter. Actually, meters have been a hot topic lately, since so many people are using the Dungeon Finder Tool. Check out Christian Belt's Why I Hate DPS Meters when you get a chance, and for a poignant comment on heal meters, check out Arbolamante's comment, as well as others, on that article. Yay fat Bink!
- Torment of the Week: Die Responsibly.
- Equinox and Prototype.
- Complex Actions: Children's Rhymes II: Show and Tell. This isn't quite the latest, but the newest comics still have no perma-links (hint hint).
- The latest from Guilded Age, which is a comic influenced by WoW, as well as other games.
- Teh Gladiators: An Epic Charge Ends in Tears.
- LFG #323 and #324.
- Beyond the Tree: A Miner Disappearance. Puns!
- On the Dark Legacy Comics main page, there's an adorable filler cartoon because Keydar has started physical therapy. I especially enjoy the fact that he took the time to draw a heart. /tear. I can't snag a perma-link just yet, unfortunately, and by the time you might be reading this, the main page might have something else, because, as so many of you like to cleverly and continuously point out, Sunday Morning Funnies publishes in the morning, while DLC does not.
- Daily Quest: You Two Play Nice. I love the "slow-mo."
- NoObz: Don't Change a Winning Team.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Ding Dong Lich. Which old Lich? The wicked Lich! (I hope that I haven't gotten your hopes up for some sort of The Wizard of Oz-themed WoW-related Disgraphian adventure, because you'd be disappointed).
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: The (L)edge of Deception. These two got me laughing hard.
- Cru the Dwarf: Back and to the Left. If that little boy was teasing her because he had a little crush on her, it so backfired.
- Slash AFK: Frost-MORE.
- Experience Points: Resolutions.
- Admit it: you miss Christmas/etc just a little bit, right? Yeah? So here's one that slipped through the cracks: Action Trip: This Year's Xmas Dream.
- Awkward Zombie: Dragging Along.
- Monkey Punchers: The Itch.
- More WoW-related goodness from Ebenezer and Snooch.
- Penny-Arcade: The Bright Side.