The boy who lived will make his brick-tacular debut when Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 rides a broomstick to every major gaming platform this May. It'll be interesting to see if the retail magic is there with the Hogwarts pupil, as it was for other mega-franchises like Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman.
Lego Harry Potter will apply the standard TT Games treatment to the series, dividing the first four movies (and rectangular objects known as books) into levels. If the idea of playing Quidditch with a flying plastic cube interests you, congratulations! You're the target audience for this game. Speaking of which, where's our Lego Dune?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Microsoft Xbox 360
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One