Are you a Fool for Love? For today TDQ is, because we're talking about the Love Is in the Air holiday events, which are live until the 20th, giving you a few more days to get involved -- if that's your thing. And if it's not, well, never fear! The Lunar Festival has already begun, so there's no shortage of things to do in Azeroth just now.
Not sure where to get started? The WoW blogoshphere (is that even a word?) has you covered:
- WoW.com has a Love Is in the Air FAQ, a guide for casual players, a guide for all players, and an overview of the holiday bosses in Shadowfang Keep.
- The Fluid Druid has a Fool for Love achievement guide.
- Righteous Defense talks about farming Lovely Charms as a prot paladin.
- Phyllixia explains the excellent raid buffs to be had from doing the right dailies.
- Escapist Scrawl ponders what to get your in-game sweetheart for the holiday and shares a romantic Undercity moment.
- At Critical QQ, Euripedes is amused by the ease of gathering Lovely Charms.
- Check out WoWWiki's Love Is in the Air write-up.
- Look up the holiday's achievements on Wowhead.