The Monster Hunter-like God Eater, targeted for a Q3 2010 release, puts players in control of "God Eaters," people fighting against the monsters that have overtaken the modern world. They do this with transforming magical weapons called Jinki -- giant weapons that become beast-like when powered up.
While you wait for Q3 to arrive, why not try the game right now? You can download the Japanese demo from the game's website.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15